What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Petit Jean 2020?

Timberwolf

Well Known Member
With the date quickly approaching, we're getting nervous not seeing any info for the gathering. Has a decision been made for this year's event? I didn't see any updates on the web page and a search revealed no answers.

What are the state requirements for visitors to a State Park? That's going to rule the day...

PJ 2020

I posted the date (Oct. 16-18th), information I had on the FB page July 8th. This was Jerry Response:

Jerry Homsley Yep.... still good! A few things will be slightly different this year, but we still promise a RV grinning good time!

So..... HOPEFULLY! I'm in need of a good flying fix and PJ is one of the best!

Location of info

We plan on trying to attend for the first time.
Can anyone in the know please post links to where the planning info will appear first? Will that be here on VAF, FB or somewhere else?

Thanks

Last I called a couple weeks ago, the campground was still closed. However, special arrangements may have been made for this group.

Update

We are trying to get to a decision but things keep changing on us. We have some conflicting restrictions on the campground, transportation, food, and lodging. About the time we think we have one whipped the other tries to bite. We expect to know for sure by the middle of next week. :confused:

What we do know is any gathering like we normally do for Friday and Saturday nights is out, everything has to be spaced out on the ramp which takes the weather tent out of play. Still working to see about transportation options but that would be no more than 4 at a time in a 13 passenger van but with no real gathering that might be OK. We think trails will be open but you know how difficult spacing is in the restroom areas with the current facilities. :(

Wish I could say more but it's a struggle because of the logistics, tent space, campsite limitations, and on and on ....:(

More news next week!

Bill

Back