What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Vertical Power pricing announcement that will be effective April 1, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjensen

Well Known Member
Hi all,

I wanted to be sure and get this info out as quickly as I could. The prices on VP products are going up just a little on April 1st, and our dealer network will reflect the new prices on that day. If you are wanting to order any VP product at the current prices, please do so with the dealer of your choice by the end of March. It has been almost 5 years since we've had to do this, but I think going forward it will be reviewed yearly.

Please note that the mounting tray has been discontinued.

Here is the info that I sent to the dealer network today-

Thank you for your support of Vertical Power products, especially during these challenging times. It has been a pleasure to serve you in the past and we look forward to doing business with you in the future. Astronics has worked hard to keep our product pricing stable for the Vertical Power product family and has not implemented any price increases for close to 5 years. During this period, we not only continued to invest in new product development, but also product enhancements to improve the quality, reliability, and performance of our Vertical Power systems. As you are aware, we also transitioned manufacturing from Astronics Ballard Technology to our Astronics Advanced Electronic Systems facility in order to consolidate our Electronic Circuit Breaker products. Over this time period, material and manufacturing costs have increased and we now find it necessary to implement a price change. Going forward, we will continue to review and update pricing on a more regular cycle. The new pricing is shown below and is effective April 1, 2021.

PPS $1,695.00

VP-X PRO $2,395.00

VP-X PRO WH $695.00

VP-X PRO CONN $265.00

VP-X SPORT $1,695.00

VP-X SPORT WH $625.00

VP-X SPORT CONN $265.00

VP-X TRAY DISCONTINUED

Please feel free to email or call me with any questions or concerns.

Thank you, as always, for your support of the product line over the past 14 years, and we look forward to providing the best option in solid state ECBU systems on the market for a long time to come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back