What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Oshkosh 2012 revisited - a video

That made me laugh out loud...you know he is going to get even some day.

Good video I like it.

Good Airventure Memories

Good video...good memories. I'm sure you have many more memories of this trip that were not captured on the video, but you certainly captured some good ones.

I made it to Oshkosh this year with my 37 year old son. It seems like only yesterday he was the age of your son...:(

Thanks for posting your video.

He's never going to forgive you! Great video, makes me sad to have missed it this year?

Darren,

What a great video! You guys are making some great memories together! My son and I enjoyed meeting you this year.

Thats so funny, all I can say is you need to watch this video to the end. I laughed out loud and almost spilt my coffee. Great video , thanks.

Nice video. Maybe your kid can make one of you one day.

I saw you guys at the formation talk/class but you left before I could introduce myself. Your relationship with flying and your son is similar to my dad’s and mine. Thanks for sharing the video.

Last edited:
Awesome video with great memories. I laughed so loud my wife asked me what was so funny. I restarted the video so she could see the whole thing. She also laughed out loud. Just about in unison we both said REVENGE:rolleyes:. You better sleep with one eye open! I?m sure your son will remember this when he is your care giver. Think payback (with a smile)

Back