What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Thanks Anti Splat Aero

TCW

I installed your easy exit bar in the RV9a several weeks ago. This thing is great,affordable and quick to install. Tom Williams,Fort Myers Fl.

And I also installed the Easy Exit Bar in my RV-6A last week. Simple/Easy to install and it really makes getting out of the aircraft much easier.

Anti Splat

This is the first time I heard about this new product. I put in the Almost a 14 mod at last condition inspection. That is a great mod. Especially being 6'03".

I installed my Easy Exit Bar in the 6A last weekend and used it for the first time. As a relatively limber 60-something Boomer, I didn't notice much benefit over my well-entrenched entry and exit habits in the cockpit - but my 70 year old frequent passenger sure did, and I know it made am immediate difference for him.

Installation required a bit of "persuasion" to get the end tabs over the bolts, but in the end did not require jacking the plane nor moving the gear leg bolts either side. Maybe a fifteen minute process at worst.

Clever idea, and a welcome addition to my aircraft.

Great product and great customer service

I ordered the easy exit bar for my 7A. It did not fit because I have fuel injection, so I called anti-splat to explain the situation and they were already aware of the interference issue. They put a replacement in the mail that same day, which did fit perfect. They even supplied a postage paid sticker to return the original to them. Fantastic customer service and the bar makes egress SO much easier!

Can you post a picture?

Can anyone please post a picture of the installation in a fuel injected plane with stock "dog house" forward of the fuel selector switch?

Thanks!

Back