What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

AOA

swjohnsey

Well Known Member
I know! I used the search . . . no luck. What is the name of the AOA system that uses the beeps? tones? There have been several RVs that have been shown with Youtube videios.

I've got my Dynon turned right up in settings but it is still not very loud. Any suggestions? Using GTR200 Garmin radio as intercom and have that set at 60%. Thanks

ONSPEED AOA in my RV8

I have our ONSPEED Gen3 AOA system with audio and our little AOA EM (energy management) display installed in my RV8. The stereo audio is controlled via the red circled knob under the visual display. Knob controls volume, Center of knob has a slow flashing heart beat led to tell you it's functional, push the knob in to cycle system on or standby, (no audio). EM dash display currently has 3 display options (changed via the small center button), a conventional military style AOA only display, a AOA display with digital readouts for IAS, G's, altitude, Slip/Skid ball, and 3rd display with attitude indicator and IAS, G's, altitude, Slip/Skid ball. It also has brightness adjustment (small outside silver buttons).

For additional details, video links, and the audio profile visit FlyOnSpeed.org

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    263.2 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Back