What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Took my 'not so little' son for his first RV-8 ride.

Paul Tuttle

Well Known Member
Today my son arrived for a vacation and it was the first opportunity to take him for a ride in the -8. Just like everyone who's been for a ride in one of these, he thinks it's an amazing aircraft. He 6'5" tall, but seemed to have lots of room.
I'm pretty happy I finally got to take him for a hop.

(I'm wrestling with my new version of image shack and I think it's winning. if a moderator could resize these for me that would be great)

9f2969.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

248f5d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Today my son arrived for a vacation and it was the first opportunity to take him for a ride in the -8. Just like everyone who's been for a ride in one of these, he thinks it's an amazing aircraft. He 6'5" tall, but seemed to have lots of room.
I'm pretty happy I finally got to take him for a hop.

9f2969.jpg

248f5d.jpg

Paullie congrats on successful presentation!

PS The pictures are too big can you resize them smaller :D

Nice one.....ME TOO!

Yup, after having the -9a for 6 years, finally the planets aligned, and my little boy ( 22) took a little tour with me, our way of celebrating
Canada Day........
His comment was " now.....can we GO somewhere????" :)

made my day/month/year!
33mols8.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
In the last 2 months I have 15hrs on my RV-8 that I purchased from Laser and must admit I enjoy every minute of it!! Especially when I can share the experiences with my family.

Congrats on your sons first flight, I'm sure he will be looking forward to many more ;)

c4dc90b4-10bc-45e4-8372-f290b8898799_zps73c7c713.jpg
[/URL]

imagejpg1_zpsdc0ccc06.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:
Back