What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV10 Build Plans in PDF format

olegusan

Hi All

Can anyone please share RV10 PDF plans with me?
Even first few sections will be OK.

I know they are available from Vans on USB stick for $10, but I need the plans before Christmas and I need them in Australia :)

Cheers,

Fyi…. On the thumb drive there are many files, not a single PDF file. Maybe being a little more specific in your needs might get you something. Also pretty sure Vans wouldnt want others giving it away. Merry Christmas

Not sure about for the -10, but I have access to the -14 plans in PDF format when I log in to the Van's Aircraft store and click on My Aircraft under my login.

Visit online store @VANs
Register there with your builder number
Click on 'My Aircraft'
Download whatever plans you need directly (for your model only)

I'm not building the RV10 yet so I can't download the plans from My Aircraft section.

My wife wants to start building RV10, but we just got our RV12 flying and a few things still need to be finished.

I thought I'll give her RV10 plans for Christmas.
That should buy me some time :D

I'm not building the RV10 yet so I can't download the plans from My Aircraft section.

My wife wants to start building RV10, but we just got our RV12 flying and a few things still need to be finished.

I thought I'll give her RV10 plans for Christmas.
That should buy me some time :D

If you make the purchase on our web store, I will make sure you have a downloadable copy before Christmas. Send me your web store order number after you place it and I will take care of ya.

greg

If you make the purchase on our web store, I will make sure you have a downloadable copy before Christmas. Send me your web store order number after you place it and I will take care of ya.

greg

Thanks Greg
PM sent

greg

For all of the whiners complaining about Van's service lately, I'll just leave this here...

Back