What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Portable Tool Shelf (salon tray on wheels)

Mhead

Well Known Member
Sponsor
I purchased a salon tray on wheels for $53 on Amazon that hair stylists use to hold their tools of the trade. It has a five wheel base that is sturdy and the tray height is adjustable. It was handy to have today while working on my aileron trim installation.

Attachments

• 20221204_145610.jpg
    20221204_145610.jpg
    448.6 KB · Views: 109
  • Screenshot_20221204_221752_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20221204_221752_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 77
I purchased a salon tray on wheels for $53 on Amazon that hair stylists use to hold their tools of the trade. It has a five wheel base that is sturdy and the tray height is adjustable. It was handy to have today while working on my aileron trim installation.

Now I REALLY like that idea! For shop and hangar. Thanks.

Rolling Tool Trays...

I have two of those that I got for *free* :p from a beauty salon that was closing. You might be able to find a better deal from a "used business furniture" store. Ask your wife/girlfriend/girl friend to ask their hairdresser if there are stylists that are going out of business. I REALLY like mine. Very handy for holding the tools I am using on whatever I am working on and very easy to move around. Much smaller than a real "tool holder", although I have one of those, too, from Harbor Freight, $55 on sale. (U.S General 30 in. x 16 in. Three Shelf Steel Service Cart, Red). The ones from the salon roll much easier after cleaning the hair out of the wheels :D

Back