What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Save the date for attending our annual Morristown, TN. (KMOR) EAA Flyin

Brantel

Well Known Member
Save the date for attending our annual Morristown, TN. -(KMOR) EAA Flyin

24wh8qv.jpg

Last edited:
When is it?

Trying to mark my calendar, but work my computer blocks your attachment and Facebook..went to your EAA chapter webpage, and it doesnt list anything. Id like to attend !

Rats,

Sorry Brian, I'll be in PA for my sons wedding.

Wanted to come see the bean dog :)

Trying to mark my calendar, but work my computer blocks your attachment and Facebook..went to your EAA chapter webpage, and it doesnt list anything. Id like to attend !

Greg beat me to it but it is Sept 14th 9-3....

Sorry your work blocks pics and FB content...Our chapter site has a live feed from our FB page and it must have been blocked as well.

I will put a separate pic up on the chapter site.

I have also added it to the VAF, EAA and AOPA Event calendars.

Got it..on the calendar

Thanks,
We will be there weather permitting ! A good friend and recent RV-8 owner flew his Super Chipmunk there last year and told me about it being a cool gathering. We have a group of RV's here at 8A7 and hopefully we can all make it.

Hi Brian, do you think there would be interest for a couple of demo units on display from PS Engineering? I could bring the PAR200 and maybe some other goodies.

Mark Scheuer
PS Engineering. inc

24wh8qv.jpg

Mark,

Your more than welcome. We really don't have a formal space for vendor demo's but we would love to have you. I am sure you will be able to do a few demo's. we might be able to set you up in Tim's hangar which is right in the middle of the action.

Our crowd varies from year to hear. It could be really good, really bad or somewhere in between.

The airplane's typically peak around 11am.

Weather is looking good at this point.

Reno

Well Brian we were going to go to Reno ;), but I think we'll venture up there from South Alabama if the weather is good!!!!

Bump!

Just found out the fuel price for 100LL will be $5.02/gallon.

The weather is going to be amazing.

I plan to have my hangar open with some chairs and drinks for the VAF guys that show up.

Hangar #8 here:

30rqhjq.jpg

Come on over for some fun!! At least four RV's will be there but we have invited a bunch more local ones...Last event we had some that traveled quite a distance....

No pressure, just a good old day at the airport!!!

50nm = white
100nm = yellow
150nm = green
200nm = blue
250nm = red

xc7twy.jpg

Sounds good for RV's this year....

Can't wait to see you guys. I will be busy parking planes but my hangar will be open with drinks and some chairs.

The weather looks perfect for some long distance travel.

Be sure to show up needing fuel! I saw the truck fill the tank last night :D

Headed out!

Thanks to all the RV guys that showed up today at the flyin. I lost count on how many but there were a bunch. We even had one from Mississippi!

Fly-In

I had a great time Brian. Hope all the Townspeople enjoyed coming out to see the planes. I'm sure the kids enjoyed the "candy drop". I didn't know it was coming. I was taxiing out to get fuel, or I probably would have joined them!:D

Good job and I know that you're tired tonight. General Aviation needs a lot more people like you to be good-will ambasadors and help keep the spirit of flying alive!:)

Brian, you did a fantastic job in organizing this event. Funnel cakes and lemonade...nice. Sure enjoyed looking at all of those RV's, even though someone had a GMA240. ;)

Mark Scheuer

Back