What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Insurance and Beer

RV7ator

Well Known Member
This excerpt is from today's AvWeb flash, at the end of an article about breakdown assistance:

"We asked Global Aerospace if there are hidden charges tacked on to a policy, but it said that qualified Global policyholders enroll for free. Eligible aircraft include certified piston singles and twins, as well as Van's RV-series homebuilts currently insured through Global Aerospace, with a policy inception date on or after Jan. 1..."

Gallagher helps sponsor our OSH Monday beer bust. I suspect they place many of their customers (insureds) with Global. Might be worth checking out if you qualify.

See...I didn't bury the lead, just postponed it. And I think it's remarkable that RVs and their builder/pilots are held in such high regard an underwriter would extend such coverage to experimentals.

John Siebold

Thanks John!

Appreciate the heads up on this! Tried to sign up for breakdown assistance last year, but only Certified accepted. No link on Savvy to include RV's, yet. So, I'll give them a call.

Merrill

Back