What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

(Aero) Kroil

Freemasm

Well Known Member
There's a Boelube thread (great drilling and cutting lube BTW)going on and it started to drift; shifting here instead.

The best penetrating oil I've ever used or tested (had colleagues in the labs at Kennedy Space Center) is Kroil (AeroKroil). It penetrates so well it will lift cheap bluing off of steel. Didn't test it on any blued surfaces of value. NOT TRYING TO START A DEBATE. For users/fans of the product, it's on sale direct from KANO Labs. Two bonus sized cans for $15 plus a flat $5 for shipping. If you're familiar with typical pricing, you'll know this is a monster deal. Hopefully someone finds this of value.

Last edited:
Hey thanks

Just ordered also. Now I have a lifetime supply. One for workshop, one for the hangar. Thanks much for the head's up.....

Composition

In case you were wondering, here's what's in it.

AeroKroil-Composition.png

From the MSDS http://www.kanolabs.com/msdsInfo.html

Accessed the link and Mozilla warned me that there's a problem that poses a risk to my security.

Anyone else experience this? My computer date/time is correct.

Accessed the link and Mozilla warned me that there's a problem that poses a risk to my security.

No. I use Mozzila and had no issue with their website.

Their web tech is quite old. They still use flash which is probably the issue for Mozilla. Here's a direct link for the special offer that I used (via Chrome).

http://www.kanolabs.com/google/?gcl...cJJ-wS8omBRwtaNCUEA6TD3vPZXtVpK4aAg4IEALw_wcB

Offer code = GOOGLE Deal

You can phone order as well @ 866-487-7245.

Thanks for the tip Freemasm. I ran out of it a year ago and needed some so I just place my order. ;)

Kroil, yes!

I?ve been using it as a penetrant and light lubricant for decades. It?s great stuff. Been getting it from Aircraft Spruce. BTW, Mousemilk is another great penetrant. I use it on the expansion joints of our Vetterman exhaust system to prevent galling, as recommended.

deal of the day

Thanks for the tip off. use it regularly but can always use a few extra cans so one can get and stay lost. Have big shop and a hanger. Must have 6 cans here and there. Now I'll have 8. Love having supplies where and when I need them.
Thanks Again Art

If you buy by the gallon, the cost per ounce is just over a third of the 8 oz can price.

Back