What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

OT: New Certificate Issued

Jesse

Well Known Member
Birth certificate, that is.

Madalyn Faith Saint was born this morning at 5:53.

074D003E-6A03-4F97-B84B-B103D60CA56F_zpssiswjrld.jpg

24B310E6-167A-402F-8145-F2E675E7EE40_zpsrneusjsp.jpg

Congrats Jesse, looks like you have a basketball team complete with back-up players! ;-)

-Marc

Wow!

Congratulations! You have an absolutely beautiful young family, I am very envious. Best, Allan :D:D:D

Congrats!

A Big Congrats on the new fledgling - hope the Phase 1 goes well - but as you already know, there isn't a POH and although the various models look similar - they are ALL different!! :D A beautiful family for sure, Jesse!

Awesome, Jesse. You need a pair of CompAirs and a second pilot for that brood!

"Grace and peace be multiplied to you."

congratulations on #7 :eek:you are going to need a piper cub to teach all them to fly. that is some of the best =VAF= NEWS i have ever heard. you just made my morning a lot better. i need to stop by and meet all these little ones. :)

Last edited:
congratulations on #7 :eek:you are going to need a piper cub to teach all them to fly. that is some of the best =VAF= i have ever heard. you just made my morning a lot better. i need to stop by and meet all these little ones. :)

Which two don't you count, Turbo? Actually, that's #9 :eek:

Please stop by sometime, but maybe give us a week or two.

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations!!!

What a nice family. I have enjoyed meeting them all (except Faith, but she was there) and can say without reservation that these are some of the best people that I have ever met. The work on my RV-8 was pretty exceptional, as well!!

wait a minute, where do the other two fit in? i am planning a trip up when i finally get situated back in good old florida. how about a complete pic of the whole family. i can't believe you have been holding out on us. mom too.:) that is a lot of certificates. i am sure you hold first place on the MOST ausome family.

Back