What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Just having a little fun with the GoPro

Great video!!

I noticed that the reflection of the hor stab on the wing seems to be vibrating, but it isn't when looking directly at it.

Is that the upper wing skin moving, or is it an artifact in the GoPro system?

Best video I've seen in quite a while and I love the sound track! We should have our -8 in phase one by November. Can't wait!

GoPro Settings?

Chris,
Great video. Angle you had the camera is perfect.

How did you mount the camera?

And if you don't mind,what was the field of view you had it set on? Wide, medium, narrow? Inquiring minds and all that.

Thanks

Great video shame about the soundtrack!

Hmmm, I love the video and see someone likes the soundtrack. Not my cup of tea someone yattering at me! Good job there is a volume control!

Keep up the great flying.

Great video!!

I noticed that the reflection of the hor stab on the wing seems to be vibrating, but it isn't when looking directly at it.

Is that the upper wing skin moving, or is it an artifact in the GoPro system?

This is very typical "oil canning" of the top wing skin.

Nice video.

Scott A Jordan

Mesmerizing, great music and I especially liked the way you brought the volume up for the tire chirp on landing!

regards

-Marc

Great video

Awesome video. I'm using a Garmin Virb and really struggling with creating the video. what video editing software are you using?

Awesome video. I'm using a Garmin Virb and really struggling with creating the video. what video editing software are you using?

It was all done with GoPro Studio. It took me a while to figure out how to use it. Studio is somewhat limited in detail but it's easy enough to figure out how to use.

Back