- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Keep VAF Going
Donate methods

Point your
camera app here
to donate fast.

Old 07-06-2022, 08:17 PM

Default RV8 nearly completed QB for sale

I am selling my RV8 QB kit that is nearly completed. I purchased the kit last year from a previous builder and spent 100s of hours going back to bring the quality up to my standards. The interior was primed in two part epoxy and then painted a metallic dark grey and accented with ford velocity blue powder coat. The seats and side panels are leather that is used in the G650 interior and flight decks. The 8 is wired with only Aviation grade and labeled wire. The 8 has a VPX PRO and the panel is cut for a G3X, G650XI, dual GI275, a remote mounted garmin transponder, audio panel, engine monitor, the XM weather modal is included. I have new wing skins for the QB wings as I am not happy with them from the previous builder but have not replaced them yet. To be clear, the previous builder did a great job on his build, but I am looking for award winning quality. To many extras to list but will gladly FaceTime and discuss. The brand new factory engine YIO-360M1B with dual P mags shipped this week and is included. The RV8 needs final assembly and most of the avionics to be ready. The deal includes a paint slot in January 2023 with Evoke and a paint scheme of your choice. Please pm me or text me if interested. 912-655-0736
Old 07-07-2022, 04:57 AM

Default Sent a pm

Please send email