What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

JD Air Announcement Tomorrow

RV7Guy

Well Known Member
Okay everyone. Start shopping at www.jdair.com. Tomorrow I'll make a big announcement that will benefit everyone.

Also, I have a returning product that will be back in stock and a couple of new ones.

Back by popular demand is the manual Aileron Roll Trim knob. They are being machined now and I am hoping to have them back from the anodizer by the time Oshkosh rolls around.

The new product is machined standoffs for use on the firewall, hot and cold side, for various purposes. The are designed with a 1" base foot print and a 1/2" top side that is perfect for adel clamps. I've attached a picture of one of the standoffs supporting the brake line. Clean method of attaching the brake line and keeping it off the firewall. They will come in 3 sizes. 1", .75" and .5". Pricing has not been established yet.

qryhhd.jpg
[/IMG]

Sounds great! It looks like I?ll be ordering some items tomorrow! Oh, BTW, regarding the portable tail wheel tow bar, will it fit the the speciality axel bolts such as the ?Tow Bar Bolt? sold elsewhere?

Okay everyone. Start shopping at www.jdair.com. Tomorrow I'll make a big announcement that will benefit everyone.

Also, I have a returning product that will be back in stock and a couple of new ones.

Back by popular demand is the manual Aileron Roll Trim knob. They are being machined now and I am hoping to have them back from the anodizer by the time Oshkosh rolls around.

The new product is machined standoffs for use on the firewall, hot and cold side, for various purposes. The are designed with a 1" base foot print and a 1/2" top side that is perfect for adel clamps. I've attached a picture of one of the standoffs supporting the brake line. Clean method of attaching the brake line and keeping it off the firewall. They will come in 3 sizes. 1", .75" and .5". Pricing has not been established yet.

qryhhd.jpg
[/IMG]

Just placed my order.... Fuel Vent/Drain set ... just in time the make-shift screens fell off of my fuel vents... like the style - very nice, also ordered the fuel drain covers. Ferdara RV9A. Thanks

Back