What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

altitude density and take off distances tools ???????

charosenz

Well Known Member
I am looking to hear what most folks are using for density/pressure altitude and take off and landing distance calculators.

With all of Foreflight great features I was surprised and disappointed that they do not have a "profile" for an RV6/A that can be used with the Performance Plus subscription to be able to use their take off and landing distance calculator.

What are people using? P.S. I do not have any of the more advance Garmin or Dynon systems.

I am looking to hear what most folks are using for density/pressure altitude and take off and landing distance calculators.

With all of Foreflight great features I was surprised and disappointed that they do not have a "profile" for an RV6/A that can be used with the Performance Plus subscription to be able to use their take off and landing distance calculator.

What are people using? P.S. I do not have any of the more advance Garmin or Dynon systems.

ForeFlight models their data straight from the AFM. Because the RV does not have any performance manuals, a model cannot be created.

Back