What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Spinner

DeltaVee47

Cummins Spinner

Just a quick note to the assembled that I received a note from Allan at Cummins spinners that he has a bad 6 months but now has spinners to ship. So if you were lusting after a polished spinner give him another try.
Greg Beckner
N557GB
Electrics in process.

Last edited:
I have a Cummins spinner I ended up not using. If anyone wants it let me know and we'll work out a deal.

I also recieved an email from Allan and he?s sending the correct sized front plate for the spinner purchased last year.

I still have not heard any thing and I suppose this leaves those of us that have installed them in a limbo.

I also recieved an email from Allan and he?s sending the correct sized front plate for the spinner purchased last year.

This is good to know, tho I havent gotten any email wrt the front plate, but I'm gonna send one now.......

Would be good if the OP or the moderators can change the title of this thread to Cummins Spinners as theres lots of folks here stuck with said spinner......

Back