What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV team formation Chile!!!

AirbusPilot

Well Known Member
Hi Folks,

This year we flew some formation flight at Villarrica Air Show for the first time, now we are starting practice for next year, here is a video of our first weekend practicing. We have to give thanks to Cesar Falistocco from "Escuadrilla de acrobacia Argentina" who is teaching us how to do it.

Pilots; Patricio Alfaro RV-8 CC-AJC, Hernan Santibanez RV-7 CC-AFN and Me RV-8 CC-PXG.

Enjoy the video http://vimeo.com/101458501#t=422s

Last edited:
RV Performances at Air Shows

You will find that performing at the shows to be one of the most satisfying accomplishments you will experience. It really provides a reason to fly these wonderful little airplanes.:)
Ed OConnor, Colorado Renegades Formation Demonstration Team member/RV-8 N366RV.

Fernando! I see you and your friends are still at it, enjoying flying and having fun in your beautiful country. Congratulations on your new "team" endeavors. You guys seem to have it figured out!

Best wishes,

Lee...

Fernando! I see you and your friends are still at it, enjoying flying and having fun in your beautiful country. Congratulations on your new "team" endeavors. You guys seem to have it figured out!

Best wishes,

Lee...

Hi Lee,

Thank you, do you have any plans to visit Chile again???

Cheers,

Fernando

Back