What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Vans 2012 Homecoming Video now up.

Cipher

Hey everyone, if you missed 2012 Vans Homecoming click on the link below. Scott gives some interesting numbers on kit's started and finished along with other good information and of course see and hear from Van.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMenyYYznFU

George
"Keep working hard on keeping your plane in top flight ready condition."

Scott Risan's numbers

As I watched George's video few days ago I jotted down the numbers as Scott Risan read them. The note pad has been sitting on my desk and out of boredom I plugged them into Excel. (What can I say, since the project went to the airport I find myself at a loss for things to do at home)

As of today Van's Hobbs Meter is showing 7821 RV's flying but if these numbers are correct it looks like we're well over the 8000.

Also, hats off to the RV-3 crowd, 98% completed!

IMG_0949.jpg

Revised numbers

I clicked on the "Read about First Flights" below Van's Hobbs meter and found that there is a breakdown of the completions by model number. I plugged those numbers into the Excel file and it makes more sense. The RV-3's are now at 44% which is still good but more in line with the other models. I assume there was a typo on Scott's notes but the numbers are still impressive.
IMG_0950.jpg

Back