What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Dual Throttle on my 9a

Tom Sampson

I have also designed a dual throttle set up for my 9a.
I tied the 2 quadrants together with a "repeater tube" anchored in plastic bushings (like the flap tube) up under the panel. The repeater tube has 3 bellcranks welded on. In installed both thios weekend, linked them together with clevis pins / joints, and they work great.

I'm having trouble posting pictures, so either see my website or email and I'll send you digitals.

Regards,
Tom

Tom Sampson
Portland, Oregon
503.590.6575 Direct
RV9a #90535 Fuse at 99%

http://websites.expercraft.com/toms/

Tom,

If you would like, send me the pics you wish to post, or tell me specifically which ones from your site. I will be glad to help you post them. I will gladly help anyone, especially someone in the -9 "brotherhood" :D (actually anyone, but it sounded good).

Once you get the details figured out, posting here is really easy. I will be glad to help you. Send me pics, a PM, or an email. I can help you: [email protected]

Take care,

Tom,
I would like to see your pictures. I have gone to your website but cannot seem to find pictures of your throttle setup anywhere. I am trying to decide what to do about my throttle setup and would like to see as many different configurations as possible.

Steve
RVBYSDI

sports car mode

yeah I understand , Dan did it and it turned out nice, I don't think anyone is going to fly my plane from the right seat either , so I set it up like my corvette.. I know the console takes up some room in there.. but I am only
5' 6" 156 lbs so I think I will have plenty of room.. just need to find a skinny girlfriend that will fly with me :) hell I just need to find a skinny girlfriend even if she don't fly :)

Danny..

Back