What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV Builder Western Canada??

Moranimal

I'm New Here
Hello all! Longtime lurker and first time poster. I am very interested in building a Vans RV, leaning to the 7 or 14. I have read all the debates over and over, haha. Just looking to get in contact with any Canadian builders, especially in western Canada, Im located in Calgary. I would love to check out a few planes and discuss the ins and outs of building in Canada, inspections, rules etc. Thank you in advance. This place has already been an unbelievable resource!!

Welcome Colin,

I’m sure some from Calgary will chime in soon. I’m in Abbotsford BC and am willing to chat if that’s of any help to you. I’ve only built one RV7A and have been flying it for 6 years as of yesterday. Like you, I spent many years (more than a decade) following A-B development and trends before becoming ready to start what turned out to be a very slow building project.

Bevan.

I am located in CYPK Pitt Meadows, BC. Currently building my RV10.
When around you are welcome to pass by, I will be happy to chat and show you my current progress.

Vlad

Back