What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

triple tree

grover

Well Known Member
start working on your kitchen passes. triple tree fly-in, sep 23-27. SC00. Woodfruff, Sc. 5000' turf. tripletreeflyin.com

Bump - Kitchen pass secured. Will be there. Do you recomend camping Sat. night? This will be my first Triple Tree.

yes

didn't camp the first year; last year we were weathered out (didn't make it). planning on camping this year. it sounds like the infrastructure has been improved a lot of late. I'll be there with a bottle of aquavit. stop by for social hour. white rv, norwegian flag on tail.

MUCH improved ...

didn't camp the first year; last year we were weathered out (didn't make it). planning on camping this year. it sounds like the infrastructure has been improved a lot of late. I'll be there with a bottle of aquavit. stop by for social hour. white rv, norwegian flag on tail.

There have been significant upgrades since two years ago (last year washed out). Huge "gazebo", new bathroom and shower facilities, much better grass, larger camping area, pond filled with fish. Also there is a river near camping area, a lake that can accommodate amphibs and just "plain ole" nice people.

Should be nice.

Just as a reference, usually we have about 50 planes at a good SC Breakfast Club fly in. When it was held at TripleTree, there were about 150!! People had been hearing good things about the place.

James

I plan on being there and pitching my tent and blowing up my air mattress. I'm really looking forward to this. Crossing my fingers for the weather. I was planning on going last year but the weather had other plans.

Triple Tree

I made it to the 1st and the 2nd and I plan to be there fro the 3rd. Won't be flying in but will be pitching a tent. The Saturday night BBQ is outstanding! The atmosphere is outstanding. The facilities are outstanding! Our host Pat Hartness goes all out when he puts on an event.

Using my gold colored Rodeo as the supply transport.

See you there!

Back