What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking for a place to visit NC, SC coast

BlackRV7

Well Known Member
Anybody got a condo, villa, coast home they rent out...............along the South Carolina or North Carolina coast...that is not rented out over July 4th. We are looking at St. Simons area Hilton Head area but willing to consider other coastal only locations. Dogg and I are going as a two ship so there are four people plus a visit by car of at least 3 and possibly 5 more people.

If no one has something on VAF, I am currently looking at vacation rental by owners.com

Spur of the moment, let's load em up kinda trip but thought I'd fish first on VAF.

Thanks

sights to see

I will be passing thru that area on I 95 in July. Anyone have any suggestions of sights to see. 5 adults and a 11 & 13 yr. boys.

Hi Dana..

...Jekyll Island has some really nice condo's named Villas-by-the-sea, on the beach with a restaurant/bar. Some friends of ours at Barbour Island (just south of Savannah) own number 414 there.

A Delta capt Richard van Iderstein rents Red Bug cars at Jekyll airport and most every place has outside receptacles to charge the cars overnight.

Google both Villas by the Sea and Red Bug motors.

Furthermore, we're not that far off your course and if you come by and visit, I'll personally grill you guys a fit-to-die-for ribeye on my Primo ceramic grill:D

Regards,

OIB NC

Hope you will consider visiting us at Ocean Isle Beach NC this year. Great Quiet beach, and only 1 mile from the airport (60J). Lots of rentals available. We have a new FBO, and tiedowns, and friendly folks. Google up Ocean Isle rentals for more info.

Have a great vacation, and I hope to get to meet you here at the beach.

Regards,
Chris

Furthermore, we're not that far off your course and if you come by and visit, I'll personally grill you guys a fit-to-die-for ribeye on my Primo ceramic grill:D

Regards,

Hum Pierre, that sounds like an invitation that is hard to turn down. If we don't make it next weekend, so you issue rain checks?:D

We're still looking for something on the beach for the weekend.

Nothing like deceased animal carcass cooked over charcoal..........hum, come to think of it....that is what we are planning over a couple adult beverages this evening with Kahuna, Jen, Dogg, Belinda, myself and Elaine;)

Back