What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Hops & Props FTW

RVG8tor

Well Known Member
Just read about this event. There are old posts here from several years ago. The website for the event does not mention flying and and airplane parking.

Has anyone been that can give advice, is there aircraft parking. No NOTAM published that I can find. We are new to the area (since December), based at T31 and thought this might be a nice outing Saturday based on the current forecast.

Thanks for any advice.

Hops & Props

Nemo,

Late for today, but what did you find out about flying in/camping for the event?

Sounds like I would definitely add this to my calendar next year!

Thanks

Darren

Drove

Nemo,

Late for today, but what did you find out about flying in/camping for the event?

Sounds like I would definitely add this to my calendar next year!

Thanks

Darren

We ended up driving since we both wanted to imbibe, and go into the Stock Yards section of town. We are new to the area.

There is a nice strip of grass for airplane parking right next to the museum. There were only 2 there late in the afternoon. I am not sure about camping.

It was a nice display of old aircraft most on sticks. Lots of good beer. Live music as well.

Cheers

Back