What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking for Someone to Fly with me in Chicago

lr172

Well Known Member
I am about half way through my IFR training and looking for more opportunities to build practice time. I am allowed to practice with a safety pilot. That pilot needs a PPL, current medical and a willingness to be our eyes for traffic spotting.

Please let me know if you are looking for an opportunity to fly or to help out a local pilot. I am also happy to share some stick time and this is a great opportunity for a pilot looking to get a ride in an RV-6A.

I am based at Schaumburg (06C), but happy to pick you up at your airport in the Chicago area.

Larry

I am based out of valpo and also Gary. I am currently in IFR training as well and would be happy to ride safety pilot.

If Scott and you are unable to get together

I can be available weekends and when it gets nicer out evenings during the week. I have not been ifr current for a long time though. But am qualified in all other respects. Based at C56- Bult Field.

Larry, I can still be available for you. As you know the weather in Chicago hasn't been so great even for IFR Training. The couple of nice days this weekend, I wanted to get up in my 9 to get my flying fix. By the way you did a great job on the 7th of Jan. Mark C. 119RV

Back