What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Hangarmate Wanted: KVNY (Van Nuys)

GimpyPilot

Well Known Member
Hi Gang,

I've posted here before and there was significant interest. My current hangarmate is moving out around June 1, so I'll be looking to share my 42' x 35' space in the prop park thereafter. The hangar is equipped with an electrc bifold door and a man door. I own and fly a well maintained RV-7A. Previous hangarmates have included a large Waco biplane, a Pitts S2-B, and the Bonanza V-Tail that is moving to Torrance soon. So, there's room for anything Vans, without much ado. I have a small R/C tug that will work with most Van's aircraft.

I keep some industrial shelves full of tools and aviation related equipment. I can easily make room for your "stuff" too. There is a sofa, a couple of rugs, a small beverage refrigerator, and plenty of power. There is a restroom at the end of the hangar row 50 ft. away, which is kept tidy.

Facilities include self-serve fuel, (100LL and one of the green options, but I don't know which one), and an air conditioned, cleaned pilot lounge with WiFi and other comforts.

Rent will be 50% of the current rate, (1450ish at the moment but it adjusts every few years), plus a bit for electricity.

I've been the primary tenant in this space since shortly before the facility officially opened several years ago, and have been at VNY for many years. I maintain good relationships and I have access to many resources on the field.

Interested folks may PM me with questions.

Thanks!

Back