What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

GNX-375 Install manual

JDA_BTR

Well Known Member
I’ve asked a couple times at the g3x expert email address for a GNX375 install manual and no response. Can anyone PM me and help me get a copy? Or can the G3X expert rep reading this reach out to me? Thanks!!!

Make sure you're sending email to the correct address ([email protected]) and make sure you mention it's for an experimental aircraft.

Also a reminder that the dealer who sold you your avionics should be providing you with an installation manual if you have an experimental aircraft.

When I initially asked Garmin, they wanted a serial number before passing along a manual even though I said didn't have one and only needed it for planning purposes.

Considering everything else is up on the website, I was kinda disappointed in the response for those of use doing our own installs.

L

Have you installed yet?

How's it going? I am prepping to install the 375 with a pair of GRT Horizon 10.1 EFISs. Still looking through things. If you've run into any odd situations, would love to hear about it (even if not GRT based).

Cheers,

Ed

Dealer

It should come from the dealer that sold you the unit, not from Garmin. This keeps people from stealing them?

Manuals

We highly recommend you get the manuals from us directly. You wouldn't want to end up working off of an older revision with potentially outdated information. Just give us a call and provide your tail number (whether the kit is finished or not), and we will send you the installation materials.

Thanks,

Justin

Back