What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-10 review request

woxofswa

Well Known Member
Hello fellow tenners. As most of you know, the "Buying Used" articles in Kitplanes are popular and useful. I have the privilege of producing the segment for the RV-10 and am in the early stages now. One side feature is owner reviews, and to that end, there is one particular demographic that I would like to fill for the article. I have two already from 10 builders, but I would like one from somebody who didn't build the airplane, but bought it used. I would prefer someone who has at least 250ish hours in the type and very experienced in general aviation with a broad background from which to compare. What I need is a short 2-3 paragraph review/summation of your ownership experience, with a primary focus on the airplane design itself and not the particular person who built it. Someone outside the US would be a plus, but isn't required.
Examples of owner reviews can be found in any of the other similar articles in the magazine.

If you meet the profile that I am seeking and are interested in participating, please reach out to me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back