What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Asking for a RV-7 ride (my first)

Arie

Well Known Member
Good day RVators .
This is my first post on this wonderful site.
I have been busy for 18 months on my slow build RV7 ,and now almost finished with the wings. My plan is to start the fuselage in the next few months, and planning on a tip up, tailwheel and O 360 model. I was lucky to get to Oshkosh 2012 and saw some amazing RV's. I even got to meet Van himself at the Vans aircraft stand!!! In my day job I am flying a Boeing777 from the left seat for a major international airline. My schedule for this month include a Los Angeles flight , and I will be landing at LAX on friday January 11. My plan is to visit Aircraft Spruce on Saturday January 12 ,in the morning ,to pick up some odds and ends. Now for my question...it might be a long shot...Are any one from Chino, Corona or Riverside willing to give me a ride on Saturday January 12 (any time), I will pay for gas or lunch or both. I would just soooo love to fly in a RV.
Arie De Wet

Welcome to VAF!

Good day RVators .
This is my first post on this wonderful site.

Arie De Wet

Arie, welcome aboard the good ship VAF:D

Good to have you here, hope someone will come up with an offer soon.

cant help this time

but if your schedule takes you to las vegas, let me know. Fraziernvatearthlinkdotnet.

You are in luck. The Cable airshow is next weekend. That is in Upland California, just down the road from Aircraft Spruce or Chino. We will be performing at the show. I don't have a -7 but you may be able to check one out there.

http://www.cableairport.com/airfair/

I can offer a 6A ride.

Hi Arie,

I may be going to the airshow on the 12th at upland. But even if I don't I can probably give you a ride in my 6A if your interested. I'm down in LA area for the next few months. The plane is hangared at Torrance (KTOA) right now. PM me if your interested. And welcome to the forum.

Christopher.

Wow wow wow!!!

What makes this wonderful site great are the people. Thank you for the warm welcome every one!! Chiristopher THANK YOU for your offer. (PM sent).

Back