What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Wisconsin Northwoods anyone???

grainfarmer

Will be making the annual July 4th vacation to Minocqua this Sat. Anyone else in the neighborhood?? Would like to take the -6 up however my wife wouldn't appreciate it if I sent her with the boat and the 2 youngest boys. Finally getting some more time in the -6 as most of the spraying is done and enjoying looking through the glass of an RV instead of a Patriot (sprayer). Everyone have a great and safe 4th!!

Wish I could tie up with you, but my wife has me traveling to St.Louis (can you say HOT!!!!:eek:)

Us 6/6A guys have to stick together! Maybe some other time.

Have a great visit in God's Country!

Wish I could tie up with you, but my wife has me traveling to St.Louis (can you say HOT!!!!:eek:)

Us 6/6A guys have to stick together! Maybe some other time.

Have a great visit in God's Country!

Jeff,
Wish I could tie up with you, but I'm heading FROM the St Louis Area to Arkansas (can you say HOTTER!?!) for a weekend of boating in the REAL God's country. Not making it to KOSH this year, so maybe I'll catch you next year. If you get to St Louis again, give me a shout.
p.s. we met at the Black Otter in 2008 - eat some prime rib for me this year...

I love Minoqua. My family is from Northern Wisconsin and we still own property up there. Once I retire, my wife and I plan on spending a couple of summer months a year up there.

Don:

I certainly will look you up next time in St. Louis! My daughter lives there now, so I will be a fairly frequent visiter.

I do remember meeting you. In fact I have a picture of you BEFORE you dug into your prime rib. No AFTER shot.......must not have been very pretty. ;)

Back