What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

conditional inspection anyone?

grainfarmer

I'm due for my third conditional next month and would llike to have another set of eyes looking over my -6 instead of my local A&P. I am not the builder and would like someone else this year. I also like to install an andair fuel selecter valve. The location of my current one makes in very uncomfortable changing tanks in flight. A friend is just about finished with his -8a with an andiar and said "how this one turn". It would make switching in flight alot less stressful. I lack the skills to attempt it myself.

I am located just south of Monroe, WI KEFT on a private strip.

Last edited:
I'm due for my third conditional next month and would llike to have another set of eyes looking over my -6 instead of my local A&P. I am not the builder and would like someone else this year. I also like to install an andair fuel selecter valve. The location of my current one makes in very uncomfortable changing tanks in flight. A friend is just about finished with his -8a with an andiar and said "how this one turn". It would make switching in flight alot less stressful. I lack the skills to attempt it myself.

I am located just south of Monroe, WI KEFT on a private strip.

Troy, go here... http://www.vansairforce.com/community/showpost.php?p=619308&postcount=3 ...and read the last part about changing the spring. This will save you a pile of money and you will have a fuel valve that will work smooth as slik. Keep your stock valve in place.

Back