What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Sleepy Hollow 2010

Beer in the hollow on Thursday

So... Any sh'ers who are up for a beer, Bob Mills and I are looking for folks with tall Rv tales. We're near the front of sleepy hollow on lot 72 and 83. As you enter sleepy hollow, just go around the main house/cabin and turn right and go to the end of the 'cul de sac'.

I'd say a 7pm start is about right.

If you guys in camp scholler need to escape the mud, dust, and agent orange, please come.

Don

All my lies are already known but I will get you more in exchange for a cold one :D See you tomorrow.

Edit; you may be laughing but I could not find you guys. After visiting Big Brown drivers I headed your way. Looks like "front " desk doesn't know who is camping and where either. See you in 2012.

Last edited:
Hope lots of VAF'ers can come out and meet and greet some more!!

A lot of you probably know your way around, but just in case you're an OSH newbie like me, or just don't know where SH is, here's a picture and some notes to help vector you in for "Beer in the Hollow":

osh.png

For orientation, the pic is East Up, with the EAA Museum in the lower left corner, and Pioneer Airport just above it. The Nature Center (where the Van's Banquet was) is higher in the pic than depicted, but it gives you a general idea. On the top of the pic is the blue lot and just beyond the top of the pic is the main enty gate. There are blue and white tents on both sides of Waukau road near where we are (blue rectangles in pics), so that will get you close...and bands play there each nite, so plenty of partying available if we run out of beer! :eek:

You can either follow the red line on the main entry dirt road into Sleepy Hollow and follow it around and into our cul-de-sac (like Don said...though it must be a "Georgia right turn" :D), or follow the yellow lines and cut through a small line of trees from either direction right into our area.

I'll grab some snacks, but no big feed planned, so please plan accordingly. Bug spray's a very good idea!

Looking forward to meeting more of the gang!!

Cheers,
Bob

Back