What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-14a

Turbo911

Looking for a nearby builder or pilot of an RV-14A. I would like to see one in person and possibly ride in one before ordering. I live in West Michigan. Hoping to not have to fly to Oregon to see one.

At the moment I'm not giving rides cause of the 'rona. I'm about 40 miles south of downtown Chicago at C56 - Bult field. It's a bit of a hike for you from the Grand Rapids area.

If you get no other offers and want to come see it, you're welcome to visit.

At the moment I'm not giving rides cause of the 'rona. I'm about 40 miles south of downtown Chicago at C56 - Bult field. It's a bit of a hike for you from the Grand Rapids area.

If you get no other offers and want to come see it, you're welcome to visit.

Thank you for the offer, I'll see if someone is closer.

Kurt

Kurt, I'm a RV-14A builder in Kalamazoo. Empennage, Wings and 90% of Fuselage complete. You are welcome to drive down if you'd like.

Mike

Send me a PM if you would like to stop by. I am in Midland. I am still building, but I am close to bringing to 3cm (hopefully in 2-3 weeks) to put on the wings. The only major thing I have left to do is put on the exhaust.

I am in the process of putting on vinyl and polishing the plane. It will stay like that until I fly the hours off and decide I don't like polishing the plane.

Cheers
ken

I?m in Benton Harbor building #140601. Empinage done, wings about 80%. Not a plane to ride in yet, but might be something you might like to look at. I?m in my hangar right at KBEH. There working on it most afternoons.
Jerry

Back