What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RVrs in Sugar Land area

Brunop

Hey guys, I live in Brazil and will be moving to Sugar Land area early in 2017. Currently in Sienna Plantation until Jan 1st setting the house ready with my wife that moved ahead of me. Have a 2 car garage that will use to conclude the build of an RV14A that just started in Brazil :)

Will also begin the process to validate my private pilot license in the US.

Any advice is appreciated! Looking forward to meet you guys around the area :)

Happy Holidays!

Bruno

Welcome

Hello Bruno. You will find a very active sport aviation group in the greater Houston area with a heavy emphasis on RVs. I Live in First Colony and keep my RV-8 at AXH. There are a couple more there as well. I know of at least two RV-10s at our end of town and a good friend is building a 14 in Conroe. There is a loose-knit builders lunch group that gets together irregularly on the 3rd Saturday of the month and a couple active EAA chapters. I belong to 302 which meets at CXO in Conroe, TX on the north side. I will be out of town for a week but glad to visit after the 4th, give me a shout.

Thanks

Thanks for the welcoming words Chuck - looking forward to meeting you and to the 3rd Saturday of the month lunch :)

RV-10 Sugar Land

Bruno,

If you are in town, give me a call. I will send you a PM with my phone number.

Dave Syvertson

Bruno,

Welcome to Sugar Land. I'm building an RV-10 in a shop just 20 min. south of my Sugar Land (New Territory) home, and have a Grumman Traveler hangered at the Sugar Land airport, just a few doors down from Dave Syvertson's RV-10. And like Chuck, I too belong to EAA 302 which meets in Conroe the 2nd Saturday of the month.

Give me a shout if you would like to discuss.

Dave Macdonald

Welcome to Texas, Bruno. I'm building an RV-14A with some friends on the north side of town. And I, too, am part of the great 302 chapter of EAA at Conroe. It would be good to get together to compare notes and tips. I'll pm you my email and phone.

Regards,
Logan

Last edited:
Thanks!

Dave S., thanks for your attention over the phone!

Dave M., Logan, thanks for the welcoming words! I'm now back to Brazil and will work on the RV14 until it is time to move to TX. Looking forward to meet you guys at the 302 chapter! Should be settled in by March and hope to have my project there by May the latest...

Promise a breakfast once rv project is in the garage :)

Back