What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

NorCal RVs to Oshkosh 22?

KLax18

Any RV’s planning on flying to OshKosh 22? I’m flying my 8 that way, leaving this Thursday am, would be fun to go as a section or more.

Last edited:
I am thinking of going if we find lodging. We are also considering towns nearby and drive daily to Oshkosh.

Any RV’s planning on flying to OshKosh 22? I’m flying my 8 that way, would be fun to go as a section or more.

An 8 from Ripon eh? Are you the guy I see flying near the river/golf course area from time to time? Always nice to see while I'm out building my -12 in Salida.

Flying from Sacramento

I am tentatively planning to fly my RV-6A to Oshkosh from Sacramento area on Friday/Sat and return on Wed/Thur. This would be my first time flying in, and there are some variable work commits that may force me to cancel my plans.

Weather and work permitting, I plan to camp in Homebuilt.

If others are coming from this area let's definitely keep in touch. My email is rcsilvmac at gmail.

Our 7 should be headed out around the 17th or 18th if anyone wants to go early and help volunteer with us. We'll likely fly back Saturday or Sunday after the show to KPAO.

I'm flying from Red Bluff

I MAY have an empty seat and a room too if someone is looking to go. (share expenses)

Steve

LHM to Oshkosh

I’ll be departing early from Lincoln (KLHM) in Nor-Cal. This will be my second time flying my RV-8 there. Interested in flying there with others.

I am all set to go and purchased my ticket yesterday but with the fuel prices now, second thoughts is kicking in.

Most likely leaving Thursday 21st

Most likely leaving either Thursday 21st or Friday. Keeping a weather window.
If interested in having or being wingman, let me know.
I will be stopping in Sioux Falls to pick up my brother. Plan on into Osh Sunday.

Back