What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Fiberglass help in Southern California

I'm ready to fly my RV-6A without fairings, but fiberglass is not my thing. I'd like to have someone finish the fairings of the gear legs into the fuselage and finish the main wheel pants. At KRIR near Riverside California. 951-906-3190, leave a message if I don't answer.

Wow, if you are at Flabob I would think that there would be several people there that could help with composite work. Check with Chapter 1.

-Marc

Send me your email. I will send you an invitation to our SoCal RV group. That should get you connected to someone close to you.

I'm ready to fly my RV-6A without fairings, but fiberglass is not my thing. I'd like to have someone finish the fairings of the gear legs into the fuselage and finish the main wheel pants. At KRIR near Riverside California. 951-906-3190, leave a message if I don't answer.

The intersection fairings from RVBits can be pretty much bolt-on. That makes the overall tasks pretty easy.

Back