What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

7A Rudder reinforcing plate

Dellett

I'm New Here
I am working on the rudder and cannot find any information about the R606PP, R607PP or R608PP reinforcing plate. My guess is that we fabricate them. Can anyone tell me if that correct? Where did I miss the reference to that? Thanks for the help. New guy/new builder

I'm building a 9, so take this with a grain of salt, but my rudder spar reinforcement plates were in a small brown bag called "empen. small parts." I suspect your 7 will have the same. I highly doubt that you would have to manufacture that part.

Good luck.

Steve

Rudder reiforcing plates

As noted should be in the bagged parts, quick way to check is to look up the parts in the parts list that came with the empennage kit and it will tell you where the parts were bundled

Dellett said:
I am working on the rudder and cannot find any information about the R606PP, R607PP or R608PP reinforcing plate. My guess is that we fabricate them. Can anyone tell me if that correct? Where did I miss the reference to that? Thanks for the help. New guy/new builder

Generally speaking anytime you see PP it means that it is a pre-punched part.

Thanks

Thanks to everyone that replied. I did learn that after I have looked four or five times to look again. ;)

Haven't you figured out, yet, about the gremlins that hide the bags you are looking for. When you are about to lose your mind and start pulling out your hair, The bags rematerialize!!! Right in front of you!!!

Back