What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Happy New Years and lightspeed customer service review

erikpmort

Well Known Member
My lightspeeds weren't working so great I have 2 pairs of Zulu 1s.
The Bluetooth had stopped connecting and the mics weren't picking up very good. I sent em in, with very low expectations. Oh the cord was frayed too. Bought an a20 while I waited 😀

I only paid shipping. The tech took the time to ask me all the problems I felt was having. How often do people listen these days ?!

Got em back and was shocked it was the same headset. Paired right up, and the mic was picking up as good or better than the bose ! The a20 is slightly quieter and the music quality is better but I actually think the Zulus are better construction and stay on my head better. Maybe a hair heavier but not really noticeable. Anyway if you're feeling like your lightspeeds aren't what they were, send em in ! I only paid shipping and I am a very happy lightspeed customer.

Lightspeed's fanatical about their customer support. It's one of the stated foundations of their business. I am lucky enough to live a few minutes awat from their headquarters. Great people. I was recently at a EAA chapter meeting at their offices, and mentioned to Allan Schrader (Lightspeed's CEO) that an older pair of Lightspeed 30-3Gs had an issue (broken plastic piece that holds on one of the ear cups). That headset's seen a *lot* of hours. He asked me if I had it with me, turned out it was in my car. Now, this was at about 8pm or so, time to go home. He said to go get it and bring it on in, then *he himself* took it back in the shop for 10-15 minutes and brought it back out all repaired and with a new headband cushion as well. No charge - just wanted me to be happy.

That's customer service: Good people who treat others the same way. I've never experienced that with Bose. I've always experienced it with Lightspeed. That's how you make life-long customers.

Back