What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Classic Aero & my 6

acroflyrgirl

Well Known Member
Ahh, worth the wait. The tonneau cover is my own design. I didn't like the zipper style so I used a piece of the same material and had some velcro sewn on the edges.

a077b7be21d0780e496bd3b74741ca47.jpg

e0d36fec18811c07262ba7ba7a494c8e.jpg

0cb84f0146440b305d1a14824d34cbe2.jpg

Last edited:
I'm gonna be like you..... I've got everything sitting in the boxes for my Classic Aero interior including the Tonnaue but I do like the zipper access...

Dare I ask, can the Experimental placard in the rear be concealed by the cover? Mine won't be, but it's a minor consideration for you.

Love the interior but I just noticed the spacing on you Rudder pedals is brilliant ! Mine are too close together

So where is your battery? I like the pedal mod but my battery box is right there in the middle. Now's the time for me to move mine if I'm ever going to.

lovin' it...any other options?

I think this should be SOP....something to keep the sun and prying eyes from your cargo.
But I often wish I had a lower full cover....something more structural, perhaps at the top of the flap actuator cover, to keep the heavy stuff on the floor of the baggage compartment. The lighter stuff, and things that need to be accessed in flight, would then be on top of this sub-floor, in much easier reach.

....anyone done something similar?

Back