What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

TS Flightlines

sf3543

Well Known Member
Just wanted to put a plug in for TS Flightlines and Tom Swearingen.
I recently took on the job of working on a RANs S-19 and it included doing a complete rubber change on the ROTAX 912 ULS. I thought no problem since I have worked on a few RV-12s, but the RANs is really different.
Tom helped me create a hose set for the plane, and after a few missteps, finally got everything to fit.
If you need hoses, Tom is your guy. Great to work with and really responsive to your needs.
Thanks Tom and TS Flightlines!

Tom (and Steve) is/are probably getting tired of hearing compliments on their great customer service (or maybe not ;)) so in any event - here is another one.

Tom agreed to come over to Synergy Air South last week (from South Carolina, no less) to look at my RV-10 plus another customer's plane. Mine is a bit custom, the other more stock. Tom spent a couple hours finalizing the hoses for mine, with some really neat solutions for my SDS installation.

A couple of days later, I had mockup pictures and a quote for all of the hoses and fittings.

Other companies should take note of this and try to emulate what these gentlemen do for the experimental community.

Back