What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Anyone building around Fall City, Issaquah, Sammamish, Redmond?

hpais

Hi,
I am considering building a RV-9, I live in Issaquah, and would start at the garage for that. Are there any builders in the Eastside? I would think Fall City, would have at least a few builders... I’m looking for an EAA chapter, and some instructions on riveting, etc.

Any help is appreciated in these hard covid times.

Thanks

Hermann

Sammamish

Hi Hermann,

I live in Sammamish. I built and fly an RV-9A out of Paine Field. I’m also building another. A 14A. Happy to show you my airplane and build.

Send me a private message if you’re interested.

There used to be an east side EAA chapter but it dwindled and no longer exists. There’s a chapter up towards Snohomish I believe.

Cheers,
Michael

Hi Hermann, I live in Snoqualmie Ridge and am finishing up an RV-10 build here on the ridge. I also have a 9A that I built and has been flying for 5 years.

There is a pretty good EAA chapter based out of Crest field in Covington. They have a very active president and several people who have built some amazing airplanes. A few RV's but lots of others as well. Best of all they have a couple of tech counselors that are still active and willing to stop by from time to time to take a look and give pointers where needed.

Feel free to PM me if you need some help. Michael is a good contact as well.

Darin

Hi Hermann, I live in Snoqualmie Ridge and am finishing up an RV-10 build here on the ridge. I also have a 9A that I built and has been flying for 5 years.

There is a pretty good EAA chapter based out of Crest field in Covington. They have a very active president and several people who have built some amazing airplanes. A few RV's but lots of others as well. Best of all they have a couple of tech counselors that are still active and willing to stop by from time to time to take a look and give pointers where needed.

Feel free to PM me if you need some help. Michael is a good contact as well.

Darin

Hi Darin,

Thanks a lot for the pointer and for your contact! I have been talking to Michael and saw his fantastic project.

I’ve been considering a build for too long, over 10 years ago. Now perhaps, it may be time to stop considering and start doing.

Thanks for the pointers to the EAA chapter. I’ll reach ou to them as well.

Have a great Labor Day 2020.

RV9 at Thun

Hi Herman.
My RV9 is almost done but I think I'm a little farther away than the other guys. I'm at Thun and like talking about my plane...like most builders. You're more than welcome to pm and come look. Hard to go wrong on any RV.
Danny

Back