What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Value of RV7A..Assistance?

MB99

I'm New Here
Greetings from Ontario, Canada. I hate to show up as a first time poster asking for such a thing however I'm hoping the experts on this forum can possibly assist or point me in the direction of someone who can.

Unfortunately I am here as a result of the passing of my father, a gentleman who had a passion for all things aviation and who loved nothing more than cruising the blue sky's in his RV7A. As most of you can understand, this was more than just a plane to him, it was a lifestyle and something that brought him tremendous joy even in his failing health.

It has been 3 months now and my mother has finally decided the plane does no good sitting comfortably in its hanger and it is time for someone equally as passionate to be enjoying it and creating a whole new set of adventures and memories.

I have compiled a list of avionics and critical information and I'm hoping with the experts here on this site that someone could help me establish a fair market value for this plane. I hope I am not breaking any forum rules by doing this, I've opted to leave the details out as not to try to turn it into a classified ad. If anyone has any recommendations for whom to contact I'd truly appreciate it.

Hello Matthew,
Welcome to Van?s AF , since we?re both in Ontario I will gladly help in any way I can, i?ve got a pretty good idea of what an RV 7A would be worth since I am working on the finishing kit of one here in Kincardine, Pretty much anyone you talk to here will agree , the worst thing for an aircraft of any kind is having sitting around not being exercised,your fathers pride and joy?s value will depend on quite a few Variables, If I can help by giving you an unbiased opinion , I?m always up for a flight Destiination as long as you buy the coffee , send me a PM or email if you like

Hello Matthew,
Welcome to Van?s AF , since we?re both in Ontario I will gladly help in any way I can, i?ve got a pretty good idea of what an RV 7A would be worth since I am working on the finishing kit of one here in Kincardine, Pretty much anyone you talk to here will agree , the worst thing for an aircraft of any kind is having sitting around not being exercised,your fathers pride and joy?s value will depend on quite a few Variables, If I can help by giving you an unbiased opinion , I?m always up for a flight Destiination as long as you buy the coffee , send me a PM or email if you like

PM Sent Thanks!

Back