What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Anywhere Map Septa

coupled to autopilot ?

For me, which every GPS I end up installing, it will need to be able to feed the autopilot for GPS Nav. Thankfully (or not) I still have some time before I make the decision.

Sun N Fun

Glen,

I'm fairly sure that this Anywhere Map portable GPS does not provide a data stream for an autopilot.

To All:

As for the Septa report I requested from Sun N Fun, forget it. I just found out about the storm; I'm sick to see the damage. Initial reports are that nobody was hurt; let's hope this holds. Severely damaged airplanes are bad enough. Better Luck to everyone attending Sun N Fun from those of us on the west coast. We're thinking about you and would/will help if we could/can.

Bill Palmer :(

It's shipping end of this month (4/11) they say.

They are touting the fact that it "doesn't need a PC" to do the updates. Does that mean you can't update with the PC I wonder? Updating the Quadra wirelessly was a nightmare until they finally came out with a USB updating feature. I heard stories of having to leave it connected for days to get the updates, depending on how much updating was necessary.

I'm also concerned that it doesn't output NMEA data, but don't know yet.

I hope the release of this product is a little more professional (less bug infested I mean to say) than their past hardware releases.

I also hope that if somebody is now making a 7" tablet at 1000 nits there will be more to follow. I'd like to run AWM Pro with PP on a 1000 nit Windows tablet.

Septa

I was advised of the Septa Ad for Black Friday at $1,149 / Free shipping. Out of the Country at the time and could not order/receive at that time! I called AnywhereMap today requesting the Black Friday offer and was told "No!" ! explained the "Out of country" no order, and still told "No!"

Septa Christmas Sale

They do have a promotion going at $1249 including shipping.
That is $100.00 more than the previous sale pruice of $ 1149

Hey, just to clarify, the black friday sale price was $1199. The Christmas sale price is $1249, but you also get free shipping so it works out to about the same price overall. :)

Super. AnyWhereMap!!

All is well. Contacted the correct person.
I was advised of the Septa Ad for Black Friday at $1,149 / Free shipping. Out of the Country at the time and could not order/receive at that time! I called AnywhereMap today requesting the Black Friday offer and was told "No!" ! explained the "Out of country" no order, and still told "No!"

Reference previous. QUOTE
Third call to Septa worked fine, depends on who you talk to! Black Friday price and 2nd day air!
Many Thanks>Septa / AnywhereMap!

Back