What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Anyone with a flying RV-14A or project in SoCal?

spacedoc

Hi, all. I'm thinking of starting an RV-14A project and am wondering if anyone in SoCal has either a flying RV-14A that they've built or a project in progress that they'd be willing to have a visitor gawk at and chat about. Mask wearing, social distancing, and any other COVID-related protocols will be honored. I'm in LA county but am willing to travel anywhere from Ventura to the IE to San Diego. It's been hard to connect with local builders due to COVID... just got my PPL last summer.

Thanks!

Hi, all. I'm thinking of starting an RV-14A project and am wondering if anyone in SoCal has either a flying RV-14A that they've built or a project in progress that they'd be willing to have a visitor gawk at and chat about. Mask wearing, social distancing, and any other COVID-related protocols will be honored. I'm in LA county but am willing to travel anywhere from Ventura to the IE to San Diego. It's been hard to connect with local builders due to COVID... just got my PPL last summer.

Thanks!

I am building the RV8 and not the RV14A. I am building mine out of my garage in Buena Park. You are welcome to stop by and visit. Send me a PM if you are interested.

I'm restarting my project after a lengthy delay. You're welcome to come out and see it in Fullerton. Send me a PM.

Back