What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Deland Sport Aviation Showcase

vic syracuse

Well Known Member
Advertiser
Mentor
I will be at the Deland Sport Aviation Showcase this week with the RV-14A. I will have a few autographed hats from the man himself (yes, Van!) for a few lucky RV builder pilots who fly their airplane to the event. :)

See you there.

Vic

Vic,

Great to hear you'll be at the DeLand Light Sport Showcase. If possible, I'd like to reserve 2 of those signed caps for two very special young men, Eagle's Nest build students who will each be flying an Eagle's Nest RV-12 into the show for display. Brothers Matthew and Ryan Malcomb completed their 1st solo (2-yrs apart) on their 16th birthday at Sanford Intl (KSFB) in an Eagle's Nest RV-12 they helped build. Matthew recently passed his multi commercial and both have assisted a number of area RV-12 builders complete their projects. Well deserving young men you'll enjoy meeting.

Personal regards,

Vic hard at work being a great Van's Ambassador!!

d7hom.jpg

It was a pretty good show. Got to meet some new friends and reaquaint with old friends. My favorite part of the Van's role. :)

Vic

Thanks for taking the time to speak with me today about my RV-7 build. I look forward to having you down to Jacksonville next year for the inspection!

Back