What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Shoe Goo to the rescue

turbo

Well Known Member
B3D7C013-EFAC-4A66-A2DF-17DBB26848B5.jpg

talked to pat hatch today about my issue. i think the issue is solved. :)

Cool Cabrinha Kite Picture

OK, This is off topic, but so is the picture. Turbo you ROCK! One day we've got to meet and go kiteboarding when I visit Stuart. I'll be on the water this afternoon on Okaloosa Island, FL.
Cheers,
George

Shoe Goo is also sold as E6000 at Ace Hardware and elsewhere. Tough stuff.

Jim Berry
RV-10

I had a pair of old crocs that were put into over time by a tube of goo. They fit soooo good.

524772_631278980222285_544330003_n.jpg

I know, this is pushing it. 1976. Heading to Bermuda in a c&c 35

OK, This is off topic, but so is the picture. Turbo you ROCK! One day we've got to meet and go kiteboarding when I visit Stuart. I'll be on the water this afternoon on Okaloosa Island, FL.
Cheers,
George

Hey, that is not me. I know wind surfing but not with a kite. Enjoy the wind. Hope you have at least 15kts.

Ear buds?

TODR,

I would love to make some earbuds/ear plugs but, how do you mold the ear buds in place without the putty sticking to your ear????

Thanks

Play Rugby. Actually fewer injuries than football (american). I guess when you aren't wearing all those sissy pads you learn to tackle better. :D
Alas, I don't think anyone around here plays rugby. My son has the benefit of a top notch college education, all for the price of doing what he loved most of all in the world... playing football.

Good link!!! Just ordered my wife an earplug kit for her birthday. Hey, it was cheaper than jewelry. Works for me.

Alas, I don't think anyone around here plays rugby. My son has the benefit of a top notch college education, all for the price of doing what he loved most of all in the world... playing football.

Dale you'd be surprised. There is a LOT of Rugby in the US and more and more every year. One day soon the US will even have a decent team for the World Cup. When I moved here to finish high school there was a Rugby team. I played in College (U of Cinti), and down in the south there is a TON of rugger. There are 3 teams in Atlanta alone! I know its all over NE.

I was thinking of mixing silicone caulk with cabosil to make a Sugru substitute. Has anybody tried this?

Slightly off topic, but maybe useful if you're planning on tent camping at Oshkosh. Silicone sealant thinned to the consistency of thick paint with mineral spirits makes a good seam sealer for tents. Brush it on the seams with a small paintbrush and let it cure. Better to seal on the inside since the cured seal is slightly tacky and will collect dust.

Back