What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV Transition Training

I recently enjoyed the privilege of flying with Alex DeDominicis of Midlothian, TX (Dallas area) for transitioning from a P337H to a RV10.
Alex is a gentleman and attentive instructor with a proper mix of stress and stress relief. He went well out of his way to accommodate my travel plans. I heartily encourage anyone looking for CFII instruction to utilize Alex. He is listed in the VAF Transition section.
Training in an airconditioned aircraft in TX was a welcome side benefit!

Greg Baron
RV10

Alex did my transition training 9 years ago. It's good to see that he's still at it. I agree, he's a great guy.

Yep. Alex did my transition training 14yrs ago, and subsequently Tanya's too. He's simply the kind of guy that you would want to be around.

This young guy! (LOE 2007)

Attachments

• IMG_0508.jpg
    IMG_0508.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:
Yep. Alex did my transition training 14yrs ago, and subsequently Tanya's too. He's simply the kind of guy that you would want to be around.

This young guy! (LOE 2007)

Who is that young guy??? Wow great to see that pic. Was that the flying in Las Cruses NM?
Recovering from shoulder surgery and hoping to be back at it right after Thanksgiving. Best to everyone and thanks for the kind words.

I hope to have an RV7A for RVTraining late late 2021 or early 2022.

Back