What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Oh what fun it is to ride in a...RV-7

Wonderful

Thank You So Much!

This was just what the doctor ordered...made me feel real nice. Wonderful ending!

Memories

Reminds me of when I was a kid trying to see over the cowling:). Great video and be sure to get him out of school and into that seat as much as possible :cool:

Well done Darren!

Methinks Dr. RV "kidjacks" may be imminent all over...I can think of two more out here! :D (Rumors of a nasty virus that we must have checked out, eh ;))

Merry Christmas!

Cheers,
Bob

Very cool Darren!
My bride stopped what she was doing to watch it with me. Two thumbs up for story line and the best supporting actor!

Subscribed to Darren RVTV Show

Another fun video. Thanks Darren!
Subscribed to Darren "RVTV show" on your YOUTube page...

Feliz Navidad y Ano Nuevo

Hey Darren

Looks like you had a good time and a nice plane. I?m out of Red Deer but I have been in South America since November and I see winter is setting in.
Can?t say I miss the cold but I miss the flying. Will be back in the spring.

Feliz Navidad y Ano Nuevo

Tim

As always thanks for the positive comments guys! Glad you all enjoyed the video.

I'm finding that what I feel will make good footage isn't always so and sometimes the spontaneous moments are the keepers.

I hope I've inspired at least one person to get out to the garage today and finish their dream:)

More to come on RVTV:). I like that.

Darren

You've probably upset Buzz Lightyear by taking Woody along instead of him. To Infinity and Beyond!

Back