What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Would love to get a look at your 10

Floopy1

I'm New Here
Hello, all... I just joined the forum. I've been kicking around the idea of building my own airplane for a long time. I've narrowed it down to between an RV-10 or a Murphy Moose. Yes, I know they're two very different airplanes. I was wondering if anyone within two hours drive (or maybe a 30-min flight) of Allentown, PA might have one (completed, or nearly so) that I could take a look at. I'd be happy to take you out to lunch and talk over the airplane. Thanks for any help you can give!

Hello, all... I just joined the forum. I've been kicking around the idea of building my own airplane for a long time. I've narrowed it down to between an RV-10 or a Murphy Moose. Yes, I know they're two very different airplanes. I was wondering if anyone within two hours drive (or maybe a 30-min flight) of Allentown, PA might have one (completed, or nearly so) that I could take a look at. I'd be happy to take you out to lunch and talk over the airplane. Thanks for any help you can give!

Dan - I am in Northern NJ... used to live in Easton. About an hour and a half from you. If you?d like to see one under construction, you?re more than welcome to check it out. It?s at my house, so unfortunately you wouldn?t be able to fly in.

Aside from that, there is an RV10 and KXLL that a friend of mine owns. I could check with him to see if you could take a look at his build.

Charlie

Dan - I am in Northern NJ... used to live in Easton. About an hour and a half from you. If you?d like to see one under construction, you?re more than welcome to check it out. It?s at my house, so unfortunately you wouldn?t be able to fly in.

Aside from that, there is an RV10 and KXLL that a friend of mine owns. I could check with him to see if you could take a look at his build.

Charlie

Hey, Charlie! Thanks for the reply.

KXLL is, in fact, right down the road from me. If your friend wouldn't mind, I would really like to see one completed, and maybe give it a "test sit." I'll PM you my info, and hopefully he (or she) and I can find some time to get together.

If I do go forward with the 10, I'd certainly like to take a look at yours, too. I'm sure I could use all the help I can get in building one.

Thanks again for your help!

RV10 fun

Hi Floppy I am based in KMHT
Always looking for a good excuse to fly some where. What airport are you near? I have a RV 10 that I purchased and love it I flew Lake amph and Mooney 201 prior to this. The RV handle nice you can carry four adults and some baggage how many airplanes can do this . I do believe you need to zero in on your mission with your airplane so try to fly in both RV 10 and a Murphy Moose. Vans has a wonderful support group and you know they will be around to support your aircraft.feel free to call and maybe I can fly down to PA so you can get a flight in my RV10
Robert 603-490-8075

Back