What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Free stuff

AN23

Well Known Member
I try to locate the difficult to find or crazy priced small parts and then, once I find them, I usually have to buy in bulk and then, as my offering to the RV gods, I offer them for free here. I must have given away 30 of the AK450 ELT sealing o'rings. Hope you guys and girls enjoy them. Darn hard to find.

Next, I was doing some brake work and needed to bleed the Cleveland brakes on our RV-8. Upon removing the little plastic dust cover on the bleed screw, I tore it (brittle from years of baking on the caliper). No problem, I'll just order a bunch to have. $5 each!!!!!!!!! So, once again, I found a near perfect match, at a very reasonable price, but I had to buy 50. If any one wants a couple of these, I will send them to you gratis, free, no charge. This offer stands until the majority of the 50 is spoken for OR I get tired of addressing envelopes and licking stamps.

PM me your name and address.

Dust caps

Very generous offer. I would love a pair, two if you don’t mind me giving a pair to an airport buddy. I’ll send DR a little extra in my dues this year.
Sending a PM.
Mark

Back